911: The asymmetry of the collapse of tower 2
This video consists of 8 brief video clips showing the fall of the East wall of the World Trade Centre (WTC) tower 2. Each clip is shown twice, with marked up stills showing key points to note, in between. Following the clips,there are several pictures of the Tower2/WTC4 debris.
Careful examination of the videos and debris pictures leads one to conclude that the top section of tower 2 toppled over and "cleanly" crushed the major portion of WTC4 (building 4) below. This is not immediately obvious as the top section disappeared from view after tilting/falling to an angle ofapproximately 21 degrees from the vertical. However, careful examination of the initial dust cloud shows the top of the tower pushing the dust clouds out in a peculiar formation, a second later. We then see a large dust cloud rapidly descending, to the ground below, well away from the side of the tower. As soon as this "cloud" hits the ground below, a huge cloud of dust rises from WTC 4.
The exact trajectory of the top section of the tower is difficult to determine. An "off-set" at the bottom of the section can be seen to emerges in the initial stages of the fall. That is, the bottom of the top section is slewing inwards away, from its original alignment. Also, the top section is "sinking" into the remainder of the tower as it topples over. So it is not simply hinging as it were, about the building face, but slewing and sinking down as it topples.
What about the debris pile? Debris removal began immediately on the night of 911 and a priority was placed upon building 4. So it is difficult to source early video's or pictures of this area. But here are a few revealing pictures in the video.
Why does it matter? There seems to have been some effort to hide this information? The tower top would have been relatively intact and presumably, full of bodies. This mechanism of collapse would appear to ruin the pile driving theories, that the top sections of the tower crushed the remainder of the towers. There is probably some other angle that I'm missing.
But check out my explanation, and decide for yourself. No videos or pictures have been altered other than cropping and adding obvious notes. Key points to look for:
1. The angle of lean and off-set of the top section before it disappears from view.
2. The dust cloud being pushed out below, in a very distinctive pattern, a second later.
3. The emergence moments later in two videos, of the outer wall section of the building below, still in it's original alignment.
4. The huge separate and distinct cloud that falls (not rises) to the ground below, well away for the tower.
5. That as the cloud falls it leaves clear air, free of dust, behind.
6. The huge dust cloud immediately coming from WTC4, well away from the tower.
7. The early pictures clearly showing that the tower top reached through to Church Street.
8. The way that WTC4 has been cut cleanly in two. Wall steel alone could not do this.
9. The views from North and South clearly show the total asymmetry of the collapse, with "minimal" dust from the west (WTC3) side of the tower.