Covid Vaccine Trial Participant Cannot Walk
Pfizer refused to compensate her for lost labor income. She now barely walks with a cane. We only know about this because her caring cousins created a GoFundMe account to raise money to cover the lost income and to pay for (an unrelated, pre-existing) surgery.
Is the coronavirus vaccine the mark of the beast? Each of us must seek God in prayer to answer this question. For me, I decided to refuse it. I’ve known for decades that one day there would be a phase of the slow rollout of conditioned progression toward the Mark which I would refuse. This DNA-altering recombinant vaccine is it for me. I will not allow someone to alter my DNA under this pretext. I’ve seen so many seniors bedridden for 3 to 7 months from the common flu shot. I already had a virus that behaved unlike any I’ve ever had. I do not need to be vaxxed against a virus I already have antibodies against.
If you want to donate:
I am an Amazon associate and earn a commission:
How to Stop Having Nightmares— for Christians: https://amzn.to/3d57RqQ
* Fun breakfast: Mountain House (a quality brand) biscuits and gravy:
* Lasagna with meat sauce, 1.7 lb, 1980 calories: https://amzn.to/2PDikQ6
* 30-day food supply, 1-person: https://amzn.to/3cmpqlP
* 720 emergency food-replacement tabs (food substitute):
* Sovereign silver, bio active colloidal silver (top-selling, highest-rated) for immune support: https://amzn.to/2PHjjyG
* antibacterial liquid hand soap: https://amzn.to/2vnGkjz
Books Every Christian Should Read:
1. “The Cross and the Switchblade”, by David Wilkerson (1986): https://amzn.to/2IuEDqX
2. “Pigs in the Parlor: A Practical Guide to Deliverance”, by Frank Hammond (2014): https://amzn.to/36oacL3
3. “Radical: Taking back Your Faith from the American Dream”, by David Platt (2010): https://amzn.to/38yOgzm
Do you want to really know and trust Jesus? Here are three challenges the Holy Spirit gave me to give to others. He said, “You MUST know Jesus to get through the times ahead.” Here are the challenges:
1. Pray for a need. Need food, rent? Pray for it. Pray until you receive it.
2. Pray for an understanding. Read scripture until you arrive at a passage you do not understand. Ask, “Holy Spirit, please teach me my Heavenly Father’s meaning of these verses.”
Thank Him when it comes.
3. Pray for a salvation. Choose someone you care about. Pray and pray. If directed, say what you are told to say. Do what you are told to do. No more, no less. The war for souls is on. We all must know how to war for souls, how to bring them to salvation. It cannot be done without God and His words. God’s words set people free, not ours.