Dr. Bodo Schiffmann - face masks - children dying
Dr. Bodo Schiffmann, a German doctor, is devastated while he explains that a third child is dead now in Germany due to mandatory use of face mask.
Germany: another child was a victim of wearing masks. In the bus after school hours, a 6-year-old girl lost consciousness. The driver never removed the mask, called an ambulance, whose doctors on the spot removed the mask and connected the girls to the oxygen supply. By evening the girl passed away without regaining consciousness.
Her children's doctor told the doctors at the hospital that the girl did not suffer from any diseases and was absolutely healthy. The preliminary diagnosis is carbon dioxide poisoning, which is not a natural cause of death.
Even in the morning, the girl did not want to get on the bus, because she started to feel bad and choked with a mask. Already in the previous days she complained about flickering in her eyes, but she was not allowed to take off her mask. Parents tried to calm the girl down by buying her a particularly beautiful mask.