Dr Eric Berg - Why is the Covid-19 Death Rate So Low?
From October 2020
1. Swedish study about memory T-cells and long-term immune protection against COVID-19
Full paper: https://www.cell.com/action/sh....owPdf?pii=S0092-8674
2. Paper about memory T-cell activity against covid-19. T cells from blood specimens obtained in the US between 2015 and 2018
3. Similar findings in Germany (https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2598-9) and Singapore (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32668444/)
4. Antibodies in New York (23% of the population)
5. Antibodies in London (18% of the population)
6. Map that shows how the number of tests was changing each day from January to October.
7. Confirmed covid-19 cases from January to October for each day for each country
8. Number of deaths
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.