How to modify a Travel Clock from a poor watch battery 3 volts to 2xAA battery pack May 2021
#modding #clock #batteries
1) First Talk about what going to do and show the final product sneak peak
2) Dismantle the watch.. undoing 4 small screens then 3 hidden smaller screws
3) carefully pull apart and solder off the watch batter compartment
4) Solder on the 2xAA battery holder wires to the circuit board. Positive wire RED was outside and
inside one black negative
5) Screw it back together after checking it powers on.
6) tape the wires to prevent accidental stressing them
on clock and battery pack
7) check if all works - which was one problem and ruined it
but thats the poor ribbon cable used on it.. not meant to last re-opening by looks!