Brand New Tube
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD 25 Sep 2021
1,501
watermark logo

Up next

dIRTY gOV;S I THINKS HONOURABLE aSSANGE HAS ARRIVED BUT BQUICK I THINKS1-)))
18 Oct 2021
dIRTY gOV;S I THINKS HONOURABLE aSSANGE HAS ARRIVED BUT BQUICK I THINKS1-)))
humancreative · 120 Views

Mark Sexton Has Meeting About Child Vaccines

406 Views

we can only hope that justice will come for the evil people who have all been involved in this mass murder program.

Show more
29 Comments sort Sort By


pedronumerouno
pedronumerouno 22 days ago

thevlonger we sit on our hands doing nothing the more arganised they get. soon the wellingborough death camp will be operating.nthe snatch squads doing what they are hired to do. the eradication of the worlds population, not by their hand, but those amongst us, who are to stupid to relise, that once we are gone, they too will be surplus to requireents. useful idiots only have a short term of usefulness, then become obsolete.

   1    0
pedronumerouno
pedronumerouno 22 days ago

oh boris was imposed upon us, not elected, as was kier stammer. both zionist, bois is an american born, when his dad was there working for the UN, as they both do. boris-johnson dotorg or dot com/ sept/2099 population control.

   0    0
pedronumerouno
pedronumerouno 22 days ago

they have been printing toilet paper valued currency, buying up everything they want to take control of industries etc, buying governments by using our kids as play toys for mnisters and people of influence like gates like the head of mi6. tory ministers by the bucket full, police chiefs etc all given free drugs and free kids to pplay with, for the procurement of " usefull idiots" like boris, biden, hitler,the bush faily, clintons, obma, osbourne,blair,may, thatcher, etc. they never gets their hands dirty. claus schwab is a half breed rothchild. oh the original nazi were swiss. you getting it now.

   2    0
pedronumerouno
pedronumerouno 22 days ago

oh heres a heads up. start with emschel mayer rotchild. follow through with the family moto, " i dont care who runs a country or how, just give me the finance and i will run it from there". then fllow up with the napolionic wars, the french revolution, the tsar of russia, the communist revolution. ww1, ww1- part 2. arab springs, korean war, vietnamese war, japan( which includes china). south america. iran contra afair etc. the colour revolutions. the nato bombing of yougoslavia. the creation of the in in 1945. the show trials at nuremberg. the use of nato to break he minsk agreement. the concentration camps in poland and germany. the fema camps in america, thos boing built in canada, oz and the eradication prisons being built in england, like wellingborough. plus four more. comes complete with its real body disposal unit right next to it. the imopsition of the dictators, boris, biden, macaroni, merkel, von deleyden. the zionist rothchild owned UN with its agenda21. the UN cop21 at paris climate crap 2015, the re intro of angnda 21. the 196 nation states tat gave up soverignty to the UN agenda green one world lw. the one world gov. and the re intro of comunist rule brought in by their imposed dictators. the fraudulent banking system ran for 100 years. the removal of gold backing by nixon, creating fiat currency, allowing the devalueing of the currency, allowing them to print as much as they want with minimal cost to them, but actual face vale plus intetest to us. even though we never ouch the money. the clinton removal if glasdeagle allowing the 2008 bankers robbery, which was planned and the forerunner of the covid crap, which is the forerunner of the climate crap, which will bring into play th fema camps, the camps in oz and canada and the wellingborough eradication prison. hich is part of their agenda 21. to achieve their idea of utopia, a world without us in it. the protocols of the elders of zion. public print in russia 1903. first seen in a paris masonic lodge, in late 1800's. theres a book written about it. by someone whosaw it in the paris masonic lodge. the macevellian. the agenda21 was in the UN website for years till man complained about it. re intro at paris 2015, under its new soft fluffy name, sustainable developments.. the protocols say take control of the media. over throw the wolds governments, sieze control of the planet. thats just a warm up for you. their idea of utopia is a world without us in it. the un agenda 21 states 90% of the worlds population need to be eradicated for the other 10% to survive. n heres your climate crap, back at ya. with the spoon fed with adult words greta thunder burger as pied piper. make sense now.

   1    0
drbadass
drbadass 23 days ago

i do not trust SAGE one bit

   0    0
Show more

Up next

dIRTY gOV;S I THINKS HONOURABLE aSSANGE HAS ARRIVED BUT BQUICK I THINKS1-)))
18 Oct 2021
dIRTY gOV;S I THINKS HONOURABLE aSSANGE HAS ARRIVED BUT BQUICK I THINKS1-)))
humancreative · 120 Views