Promoting Vaccine Confidence 2019 - World Health Assembly - US Mission Geneva
Things you will hear from this panel...
1. Suppression of Anti-vaccination rhetoric and persons.
2. Censorship of media and social media.
3. The use of Behaviour Analysis and Behaviour Modification(s).
4. The usurping of Parental Inalienable Rights and Negatively branding (ad hominem attacking) those who reserve the right to not vaccinate their children... as "Bad Parents".
5. Centralised authoritarian power and "collectivism".
6. Brainwashing the youth to accept through education, both vaccination, and the mistrust of anyone who challenges vaccination.
7. Target tracing and tracking of individuals who report or spread "rumours" on social media considering anti-vaccination.
8. Bold Faced Lies and coercion - considering the safety of vaccines and their apparent usage.
9. Leveraging social media "personalities and influencers" to promote vaccination, thus, discrediting the right of parental guidance through "popular media" or "group think".
10. Igniting social movements to further the vaccination agenda.
11. Further framing the debate with rhetoric that excludes any opposition.
Full Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf9T5t1R3iw
Vaccines are so safe and effective that panels and think-tanks have to be created to coerce and shame people into taking the vaccines.
Pharma-Terrorism In India In the Name of Clinical Trails
The 25 books in the “History of Vaccination” series shed light on the history of vaccines through the eyes of doctors, scientists, and historical data. They answer the pressing question, “Are vaccines safe and effective?”
The 25 books in the “History of Vaccination” series are:
1) The Poisoned Needle: Suppressed Facts About Vaccination
Eleanor McBean, PhD, ND
2) A Century of Vaccination and What It Teaches
William Scott Tebb, MA, MD, DPH
3) Vaccination: Proved Useless and Dangerous
From 45 Years of Registration Statistics
Alfred R. Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc.
4) Vaccination: Its Fallacies and Evils
Robert A. Gunn, MD
5) Compulsory Vaccination: The Crime Against the School Child
Chas. M. (Charles Michael) Higgins
6) The Truth about Vaccination and Immunization
Lily Loat, secretary of the National Anti-Vaccination League of London
7) Leicester: Sanitation versus Vaccination
Its Vital Statistics Compared with Those of Other Towns, the Army, Navy, Japan, and England and Wales
By J.T. Biggs, J.P.
8) The Vaccination Question
Arthur Wollaston Hutton, MA
9) Vaccination a Delusion: Its Penal Enforcement a Crime
Alfred Russel Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc.
10) Vaccination a Curse and Menace to Personal Liberty
With Statistics Showing Its Dangers and Criminality
James Martin Peebles, MD, MA, PhD
Tenth Edition, 1913
11) Dr. C.G.G. Nittinger’s Evils of Vaccination
C. Charles Schieferdecker, MD
12) The Vaccination Question in the Light of Modern Experience
An Appeal for Reconsideration
C. Killick Millard, M.D., D.Sc.
13) Jenner and Vaccination: A Strange Chapter of Medical History
Charles Creighton, MD
14) The Horrors of Vaccination: Exposed and Illustrated
Charles M. Higgins
15) Vaccination: The Story of a Great Delusion
16) Vital Statistics in the United States, 1940-1960
Robert D. Grove, Alice M. Hetzel
US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
17) The Mandatory Vaccination Plan
National Immunization Policy Council
18) The Fraud of Vaccination
Walter Hadwen, JP., MD, LRCP., MRCS, LSA
From “Truth,” January 3, 1923
19) Vaccination a Curse
C.W. Amerige, MD
20) Vaccination a Medical Fallacy
Alexander Wilder, MD
21) The Dream & Lie of Louis Pasteur
Originally Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter
22) The Vaccination Problem
23) The Fallacy of Vaccination
John Pitcairn, President of the Anti-Vaccination League of America
24) The Case Against Vaccination
Walter Hadwen, JP, MD, LRCP, MRCS, LSA
25) A Catalogue of Anti-Vaccination Literature
The London Society for the Abolition of Compulsory Vaccination
114 Victoria Street, Westminster