Brand New Tube
hugotalks
hugotalks 01 Jul 2021
10,419
watermark logo

Up next

BILL GATES ''IM CITED AS SOME MASTERMIND OF SOME EVIL PLOT''
28 Nov 2021
BILL GATES ''IM CITED AS SOME MASTERMIND OF SOME EVIL PLOT''
enlightened prophets · 1 Views

QR Codes Mandatory In Supermarkets #Australia / Hugo Talks Some More #lockdown

2,301 Views

Show more
84 Comments sort Sort By


Kocmoc
Kocmoc 5 months ago

I wonder if they will time some internet outage to show the 'players' how successful this new measure is?

   0    0
Deano123
Deano123 5 months ago

your right Hugo. our phones are something we all need to think about very seriously!

   0    0
Thekid
Thekid 5 months ago

people are just dumb simple as!!

   2    0
TomJack574
TomJack574 5 months ago

If this continues there will be a violent response. ⁣REJECT the INJECT and the suspicious deep nasal PCR test. From a recent Dr. Mercola article at:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/20....21/06/joseph-mercola
... Vaccines have likely killed over 25,800 Americans...and disabled at least 1,000,000 more... the vaccine does not stay in and around the vaccination site but is widely distributed in the body, as is the spike protein...the spike protein is a toxin shown to cause cardiovascular and neurological damage. Once in your blood circulation, the spike protein binds to platelet receptors and the cells that line your blood vessels. When that happens, it can cause platelets to clump together, resulting in blood clots, and/or cause abnormal bleeding.
The spike protein also has reproductive toxicity, and Pfizer’s biodistribution data show it accumulates in women’s ovaries... the miscarriage rate among women who get the COVID “vaccine” within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy is 82%. The normal rate is 10% ...
Children appear naturally immune against COVID-19 and have been shown to not be disease vectors, and people under 40 have an infection fatality ratio of just 0.01%. That means their chances of survival is 99.99%...
For more Info including a PDF to Print and Share:
http://might-want-to-know.medianewsonline.com

   1    0
Ashleyyyy
Ashleyyyy 5 months ago

im in australia. live in vic and work in nsw. everyone is stupidly complying. surrounded by brain dead zombies. so frustrating. people just dont see the cliff they are running towards. cant wait for God to step in and say ENOUGH!☺️
you dont know God is all you need till God is all yoo got

   2    0
Show more

Up next

BILL GATES ''IM CITED AS SOME MASTERMIND OF SOME EVIL PLOT''
28 Nov 2021
BILL GATES ''IM CITED AS SOME MASTERMIND OF SOME EVIL PLOT''
enlightened prophets · 1 Views