Brand New Tube
The Shaman's Dream Project
20
watermark logo

Up next

President Donald J Trump Dot Com and Gay PRIDE Agenda
21 Oct 2020
President Donald J Trump Dot Com and Gay PRIDE Agenda
robthehook · 43 Views

The Corona Game Pt 2 Agenda

53 Views

The end goal was disclosed, in at least one piece of propaganda called The Economist, nearly 33 years ago, in January 1988. The number 33 represents 'completion' in Secret Societies; the 33rd year since that publication is January 2021. There was also disclosure in books and movies. And, yes, even hundreds of years ago, in the book of Revelations (in the bible). There must always be disclosure so those who do harm can avoid the repercussions for violating Universal Law by saying that we were warned. As such, I discuss how we give consent to create the reality for achieving the objective; it's not truly informed consent, but for the purpose of avoiding the consequences of violating Free Will, it suffices to say that we accept these images, books, stories, movies, etc., into our Mind's Eye (the seat of all creation), to create the deleterious reality for ourselves.



Methods to achieve the end goals are also executed via the Rituals we are asked to perform, which lend our Beliefs plus our Actions to the False Light and Deception. By adding our Actions to the Beliefs, we relegate ourselves to a deleterious fate.

I disclose the Certificate Of Vaccination ID (covid) agenda and illustrate how we're living under the 4th Reich. I also discuss the agenda of the cabal to lift the shut down restrictions but continue to demand more Rituals, that, along with 5G, will make us very vulnerable to the release of covid-20. I disclose the Potential outcome - IF we continue to participate in these Rituals and give our Co-Creative powers to this Deception - of 80% of the world being genocided by the end of 2021, with the remaining 20% being mandatorily vaccinated before they're allowed to come out of the 2nd shut down, and how this is the 'Final Solution' (Bill Gates' words, not mine), to usher in the new Transhuman race (the Cyborg); also disclosed in various books, articles and movies.

Has the 1988 Economist Magazine Prediction come true? https://bitcoin.com.au/1988-ec....onomist-magazine-pre

Several movie clips with Soft Disclosure:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC-w0oxIq70 (corona disclosure begins at minute #5)
https://www.youtube.com/playli....st?list=PLGk-wSHTTh3

Wizard of Oz ….The “Coded” Movie of what really happened to America: http://whale.to/c/wizard_of_oz1.html

Bill Gates - Final Solution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIDukORGNpE
Certificate of vaccination Id (covid): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GajiH3TN8aQ

Nanobots Will Be Flowing Through Your Body by 2030: https://interestingengineering.....com/nanobots-will-f

Show more
1 Comments sort Sort By


VioletLotus2020
VioletLotus2020 3 days ago

Everything you have said is spot on ⁣htt⁣https://bitcoin.com.au/1988-ec....onomist-magazine-pre

   0    0
Show more

Up next

President Donald J Trump Dot Com and Gay PRIDE Agenda
21 Oct 2020
President Donald J Trump Dot Com and Gay PRIDE Agenda
robthehook · 43 Views