Brand New Tube
srmgin
srmgin 23 Nov 2021
6,191
watermark logo

Up next

Biden's Ministry of Truth Doesn't Want You to Know the Truth About This
17 May 2022
Biden's Ministry of Truth Doesn't Want You to Know the Truth About This
Jess Sosnoski · 1 Views

THE FALL OF THE CABAL - TIME FOR TRUTH! LET THERE BE LIGHT!

1,232 Views

⁣THE FALL OF THE CABAL - TIME FOR TRUTH! LET THERE BE LIGHT!


Re-up

Show more
3 Comments sort Sort By


DrQuadrivium
DrQuadrivium 6 months ago

⁣Follow the money... but money is only one element in the tangled web. Power, control, ideology and population reduction together with the mental illness of some of the key players are all woven into the toxic mix.

   2    0
Fitzbagger
Fitzbagger 6 months ago

Over 90% of people function by Instructions, the other 10% get arrested for failing to Obey. Getting the picture?

   4    0
Vsracer
Vsracer 6 months ago

Unthinkable!! But true! This is the third source I've heard most of this from. Sad but true

   4    0
Show more

Up next

Biden's Ministry of Truth Doesn't Want You to Know the Truth About This
17 May 2022
Biden's Ministry of Truth Doesn't Want You to Know the Truth About This
Jess Sosnoski · 1 Views