The Lifting, Episode #49: Color
Color-Life Path Number Instructions
Life Path Number
Your life path number represents your purpose in this lifetime. It is the sum of your month, day, and year of birth, reduced down to a single digit. There are two exceptions.
Whenever you encounter an 11 or 22 you stop reducing the numbers.
If you came across 43, for instance, you would add the 4 and the 3 together to create a 7.
If you came across an 11, you would not add the 1 and 1 to make 2. Here is an example for someone born on July 4, 1954:
1965 1 + 9 + 6 + 5 = 21, and 2 + 1 = 3
This person has a Life Path Number of 3.
Here is an example for someone born on February 29, 1944:
1975 1 + 9 + 7 + 5 = 22
As the 22 does not get reduced to a 4, this person has a Life Path Number of 22.
Please notice that a sum was created out of the person’s month, day, and year of birth. This is because the 11 and 22 can sometimes be lost if the numbers are added in a straight line.
This is what happens to the person in the previous example when the numbers are added in a straight line:
2 (month) + 2 + 9 (day) + 1 + 9 + 4 + 4 (year) = 31, and 3 + 1 = 4. So, instead of being a 22, it becomes a 4 Life Path Number. This is incorrect. The person is a 22.
Once you have determined what your Life Path Number is, then you can see what color that number represents, and also your purpose in life, in the following chart:
1. Red: People on a 1 Life Path need to learn to stand on their own two feet and achieve independence. Once they have done this they have the potential to become pioneers and leaders.
2. Orange: People on a 2 Life Path need to cooperate and harmonize with others. They are caring, loving, intuitive, and highly sensitive.
3. Yellow: People on a 3 Life Path need to express themselves in some sort of way, usually through singing, dancing, writing, or talking. They are positive, enthusiastic people who express all the joys of life.
4. Green: People on a 4 Life Path need to learn the benefits of system and order. They are down-to-earth, capable, hard-working people who work best when they know exactly what they have to do.
5. Blue: People on a 5 Life Path need to make constructive use of freedom. They are versatile, capable people who enjoy change and variety. Once they find the correct field for them, they can make great progress.
6. Indigo: People on a 6 Life Path need to learn how to handle responsibility. They are caring, loving people who enjoy helping others, and frequently take up careers in the service industries. They have good taste and are often highly creative.
7. Violet: People on a 7 Life Path need to grow in knowledge and wisdom. They are intuitive, spiritual people who enjoy spending time on their own to think, meditate, and understand.
8. Pink: People on an 8 Life Path need to learn how to handle the pressures and pleasures of the material world. They are ambitious, practical people who generally strive for success, enjoying the status and rewards that follow as a result.
9. Bronze: People on a 9 Life Path must learn the pleasures of giving. They are tolerant, sympathetic, idealistic humanitarians who give to others in many different ways. Along with 3 and 6, 9 is a number with creative potential.
Eleven and 22 are known as Master Numbers in numerology. This is because people with a Master Number in their makeup are capable of achieving more than most. However, it usually takes a large part of their lives before they can make constructive use of their potential. There is always a degree of nervous tension associated with a Master Number, and this holds them back in the early parts of their lives. Consequently, it usually takes several incarnations before these people fulfill their potential.
11. Silver: People on an 11 Life Path possess special awareness and perceptions that are not available to most people. They are intuitive, spiritual daydreamers who are good at coming up with ideas and making plans, but seldom follow through with them.
22. Gold: People on a 22 Life Path have the potential to achieve anything they set their minds on. They are practical, charismatic, and inspirational. However, their problem is learning how to handle and focus all of the power at their disposal. They need to learn how to use their gifts to help mankind as a whole.
The color determined by your Life Path Number cannot be changed, as your date of birth is fixed. You may or may not like this color, but it is yours for life.
There is one other color that cannot be changed either. That is the color determined by the day of the month you were born in, reduced to a single digit (except, of course, if you were born on the 11th, 22nd, or 29th of any month.)