This video is for viewers aged 18+
Create an account or login to confirm your age.
The Pharmacy in Your Kitchen Part Two
Learn which herbs and spices you have right now in your kitchen cupboards can be used to make natural remedies for common issues and even some major health needs. @City Prepping Kris talks about the importance of knowing how to use herbs as medicine. As an herbalist, I completely agree! In Part Two of this series, we're discussing these herbs:
#herbalist #herbalism #selfsufficient #homestead #HeidiVillegas #healingharvesthomestead
0:00 Key Moments
0:48 Fennel, lactation, cramping, digestive system, fennel candy
2:00 Garlic, anti-fungal, sushi, worms, respiratory system, immune system, fever, cholesterol
4:44 Ginger, growing ginger, ginger essential oil, warming herb, fever, motion sickness
7:35 Peppermint, tea, cooling, pain relief, digestive track, peppermint E.O.
Get one or both of my FREE herbal and aromatic guides! Click the links below, and I'll send you my 24 page book with recipes for How to Relax Using Herbs & Oils. You can also get my FREE 12 page Herbal Remedy Guide for 10 Easy to Find Herbs that comes with a handy cheat sheet!
1) How to Relax Using Herbs and Oils Guide (free). Click here: https://bit.ly/herbalrelax
2) Herbal Remedy Guide and Cheat Sheet for 10 Common and Easy to Find Herbs. Click here to get your FREE guide: https://bit.ly/HerbalFREE
Here's where you can find me, so don't be a stranger!
1) My website: https://www.healingharvesthomestead.com/
2) YouTube channel (please subscribe): https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCzvKWWvwemPeZlcwt
3) HHH Natural Living Community (it's OFF social media and free for everyone to join): https://healingharvesthomestea....dgroups.mn.co/share/
4) Instagram: https://instagram.com/healingharvesthomestead
5) Facebook page: https://facebook.com/healingharvesthomestead
6) Facebook Natural Living & Self-Reliance Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2203381239692187
Thanks for being here and taking charge of your self-sufficient and natural life!
Hugs, Health, and Self-Reliance,
P.S. Don't forget to get your FREE Relax Using Herbs book so you can get better sleep and manage stress levels: https://bit.ly/herbalrelax
Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor. I'm an herbalist and aromatherapist. The FDA doesn't evaluate herbs and essential oils, and that means that nothing I say or write is ever meant to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease or illness. It's for information only, and please do your own research before using herbs or essential oils. And of course, seek medical attention for serious needs.