Brand New Tube
alladin123
alladin123 20 Jun 2021
1,636
watermark logo

Up next

Blatant media hypocrisy. BLM protests were 100% safe. Lockdown protests are a super-spreader.
26 Jul 2021
Blatant media hypocrisy. BLM protests were 100% safe. Lockdown protests are a super-spreader.
0101001001000100 · 1 Views

The Same Shady People Own Big Pharma and the Media [June 15,

353 Views

THEY OWN 90%.. AND ARE NOW COMING FOR THEN REMAINING 10%;
THE GREEDIEST BUNCH OF PARASITES ON THE PLANET

Show more
2 Comments sort Sort By


1 month ago

Their game of Monopoly is near completion.

   1    0
CuriosCT
CuriosCT 1 month ago

Money is the root of all evil after all. You will own nothing and like it. If you own anything it will be stolen by the cult.
New World Order Inc. have us by the short and curlies.

   1    0
SimonSimon40
SimonSimon40 1 month ago

No money is a good negotiation tool it's when it's abused by those in power is when evil arises

   0    0
Calea
Calea 1 month ago

You didn't quote properly. It is 1 Tim 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

   0    0
Show more

Up next

Blatant media hypocrisy. BLM protests were 100% safe. Lockdown protests are a super-spreader.
26 Jul 2021
Blatant media hypocrisy. BLM protests were 100% safe. Lockdown protests are a super-spreader.
0101001001000100 · 1 Views